||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||£75,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is working with a global organisation, based on the outskirts of Sudbury, that is looking for a dynamic Financial Controller to join its team.
Forming a key part of the senior management and wider multi-skilled team, you will be self-motivated, possess excellent attention to detail and can prioritise workload and projects.
Key duties include:
- Statutory accounts AP/AR, internal reporting, financial analysis
- FCA regulatory requirements
- Insurance assessment and risk liabilities
- Drive monthly financial close process ensuring accurate financial results and requirements are complete within corporate timelines
- Evaluate accounting policies and procedural control systems and work to improve effectiveness and compliance
- Assist with the preparation of the annual operating budgets
- Ownership of the audit process and delivery of key deliverables
- Work with various stakeholders to support the development of understanding of key business processes and develop commercial and operational understanding
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and appreciation of general accounting
- Previous work in manufacturing is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- ERP Implementation
- Experience in preparing reports for key stakeholders
- A clear understanding of Import and Export Tariffs
- Excellent analytical and financial skills
- ERP knowledge and understanding
We are looking for a dynamic character prepared to be part of a multi-skilled team developing the product portfolio in the UK.
On offer is a competitive package with excellent on-site facilities.