Flat Roof Technician
||Property and Construction
||£21,000 - £25,000
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01473 259923
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Flat Roof Technician to join a well established construction company based in Ipswich.
Our client is family owned and run business and offer a fantastic benefit package!
This role offers an exciting and challenging opportunity to provide support to Clients and Technical Sales Managers involving the production of drawings, survey reports and guarantees together with the checking and processing of specifications within a specialised environment.
The ideal candidate will be technically minded and originate from a Construction Industry/Architectural background with a flat roof waterproofing system bias, preferably Single Ply. CAD expertise, computer literacy and the ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate well at all levels are essential.
- Produce, check and process all incoming specifications, drawings, roof survey reports and guarantees
- Understanding of flat roof waterproofing system construction
- Understanding of Industry Codes of Practice/Building Regulations
- Understanding of Part L and Thermal Calculations
- Team orientated approach - work as part of a busy, professional, integral team
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Working knowledge of Single-ply waterproofing systems and their construction advantageous
- A good level of spelling and grammar is essential
- Technically minded, logical and precise, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Approachable and diplomatic
- Excellent communication skills / personable manner
- Basic level of CAD is essential
- Ability to work pro-actively both as an individual and as part of a team
- Computer literate
- Driven and motivated
- Quarterly bonus / Annual bonus (discretionary not contractual)
- Life assurance x7 basic salary (effective date of commencement)
- Critical illness cover (effective date of commencement)
- BUPA (post successful completion 6 month probationary period)
- Pension (effective 1st of subsequent month of joining) Company contribution 5% rising 1% every alternate year to a cap of 15% / Salary sacrifice scheme to pension
- Holiday 20 days rising to 25 days on completion of 1 years’ service
- Paid Christmas shut-down (discretionary not contractual)
- Social events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Salary and bonus sacrifice scheme to pension
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Training opportunities / Personal Development
To avoid missing out on this great opportunity please apply today!