||Transport, Logistics and Shipping
||£27,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is working with a growing manufacturing business, based on the outskirts of Halstead, that is looking for a Goods-In Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to support the Warehouse Team to manage the good-in process, liaising with the wider business team to ensure stock is managed effectively.
Key duties include:
- Check goods-in against delivery notes for accuracy and damages.
- Enter the delivery notes onto the company system promptly and accurately, matching the correct purchase number.
- Notify the relevant department via the delivery note of any short shipments/mis-picks.
- Notify the relevant department of any damaged goods received and place in the quarantine section, awaiting further instruction.
- Ensure stock movements are accurately recorded, (stock control, stock checking and locations).
- Booking in deliveries and controlling the scheduling of deliveries on internal systems.
- Investigate stock discrepancies.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
- Liaising with transport companies.
- Participating in monthly stock takes (Saturdays).
- Be flexible to support the Goods-Out Administrator as a cover.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work to procedures.
- Good communicator and telephone skills.
- PC literate with good administrational skills - Excel, Word and Outlook email.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Flexible and trustworthy.
- A driving licence is advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience with Sage 200 or SAP is preferred but not essential.
The working hours for this role are from Monday to Friday. 07.30 to 16.30.
Following a successful probation period, you will have full access to the extensive company benefits on offer.