Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Contact Rosemary Black to talk about this role on 01440 270011
Just Recruitment is seeking a Health, Safety and Environmental Manager to join a company’s senior leadership team based in Haverhill.
You will direct, manage and monitor all aspects of health and safety as well as environment issues. You will also be ensuring on-going compliance with external regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures - as well as managing one health and safety officer.
- Advise and guide management on new and existing health safety and environmental (HSE) developments to ensure compliance with all regulatory and company standards.
- Co-ordinate, support and assist management with all accident investigations, risk assessments and near miss investigations.
- Complete and maintain all higher risk level risk assessments and safe systems to include fire risk assessment, confined spaces, working at height, transport, manual handling, slips trips falls etc.
Essential skills and experience:
- Health and safety background in food manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of health and safety regulations and legislation
- Professional diploma in safety, health and environmental management or equivalent
- Ability to work in an environment of constantly changing demands
- Working within a financial budget
Desirable skills and experience:
- Advanced food hygiene certificate
- HACCP Course
- Train the Trainer
- MSC Health and Environmental
- Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- Competitive contributory pension
- Life assurance scheme