Are you CIPD Level 3 qualified, looking to develop a successful, rewarding career within HR? Do you have some experience within a HR environment? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a HR Assistant on a 12 month fixed term contract basis for our client, an award-winning, luxury online retailer based in the Essex area.
This role is to cover a period of maternity leave, reporting into the HR Officer and assisting with the day to day administrative tasks required within the HR department.
You will also be responsible for responding to basic HR queries from staff, escalating them where required to the HR Officer. You will be qualified or part-qualified at CIPD Level 3, with some demonstrable experience within an HR environment.
As an HR professional, you will also understand the importance of working efficiently, professionally and accurately to support the line managers and wider team.
Some duties will include:
- Running staff inductions and the onboarding process;
- Right to work checks and references for all new starters;
- Creating and sending all new starter communication and paperwork;
- Monthly payroll consolidation – collecting and collating information to pass to payroll provider;
- Co-ordinating and managing school/college work experience placements;
- Assisting with recruitment co-ordination, interviews (dependant on experience), and communication as required.
Our client is looking for:
- Experience working within an HR environment is essential;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal - able to communicate with staff at all levels;
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information Professional, credible and responsive;
- Excellent attention to detail Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Essential - Grade C or above in both Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent grades/qualifications);
- Ideally have studied or studying towards Level 3 CIPD diploma, although this is not essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning company who offer great benefits package, free onsite parking, a social, fun and modern working environment.
Our client is looking for someone to start November - please only apply if you can commit to the full duration of the contract.