||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£35,000 per annum
Contact Shannon Mills to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is looking for an HSE Advisor on behalf of a company based in Sudbury.
The main purpose of the HSE Advisor is to support the HSE Manager in the provision of specialist advice to line managers regarding the management of Health and Safety in the Factory.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create a compelling understanding of the company HS&E values and inspire stakeholders to Excel in compliance and continuously improve
- Ensure manufacturing sites are certified to ISO 14001, ISO50001 and all employees are covered under ISO 45001.
- Support in guiding the implementation and communication of the HSE strategy across the site.
- Ensure training and coaching is provided to managers and team leaders to help them take ownership, and lead as well as manage HS&E within their area of responsibility
- Ensure managers receive trusted guidance and support on relevant HS&E matters
- Identify expertise and good practices from inside and outside the company and communicate them internally - including emergency preparedness
- Identifying energy and environmental efficiencies in the factory
- Support activities for machine safety
- Liaise closely and engage with external regulatory bodies and internal stakeholders
- Ensure compliance is regularly audited and performance assessed, and the results used to drive further improvement
The successful applicant will also have:
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent required
- IEMA Foundation certificate
- Working towards the NEBOSH Diploma would be preferable
- Proven experience in an HSE role in a manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG and Food.
- Experience with Power Apps would be beneficial
- Able to show excellent interpersonal skills, initiative and a proactive approach to safety