IFA Administrator / Paraplanner
||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||£23,000 - £29,000 per annum
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is looking for an IFA Administrator/ Paraplanner to join a company based in Colchester to be part of their team.
You will be providing high-quality financial planning support to Financial Advisers as part of an administrative team, in accordance with FCA standards as well as the company’s Chartered Code of Ethics. The role requires you to represent the company in a professional manner with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Collate and manage information and facts for client meetings.
- Process applications and servicing matters, communicating with providers, clients and professional parties such as accountants and solicitors.
- Process post-sale requirements, working to and ensuring deadlines are met for both individual and corporate clients.
- General office duties include data entry, telephone/reception duties, handling post, shopping, stationery, photocopying, filing, scanning, research, and letter writing.
- Maintaining reception area.
- Keep up to date with legislation, taxation and trusts, regulation, technical, product and provider changes.
- A thorough knowledge is necessary of all product types that the company generally deals with, in its fully independent status.
Training and development:
- To continue private study to obtain the CII Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning in a reasonable timescale.
- To pass internal training and test in Data protection, Complaints, Anti-bribery and Money laundering.
- To continue with ongoing technical training within the office, keeping a good working knowledge of the products and systems used.
- To continually complete annual CPD in accordance with company and CII requirements.
Pre-requisites and experience:
- At least 4 GCSEs inc English & Math's at grade C and above (or equivalent).
- At least partial completion of the CII Level 4 Diploma modules.
- Ideally, at least 2 years IFA support experience, including use of a back-office system such as Iress or Intelliflo.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
There is a strong element of working on your own, relying on initiative gained from your experience within the industry. You will be required to use paraplanning / extracting information skills etc.
Salary £23k-£29k depending on experience.
Based primarily at the office in Colchester, however, you may be asked to work at the Ipswich office from time to time.
22 days holiday.
Industry training support.
Auto-enrolment pension scheme by salary sacrifice.