||Property and Construction
||£20,000 - £24,000
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have knowledge of O&M Manuals?
Do you have a Construction/Quality background?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for an Information Controller for an ever-growing company based in the Chelmsford area.
Duties will include:
- Using inhouse software to manage information provided by subcontractors and clients to ensure timely project handover.
- Ensure all incoming information is recorded as received and dealt with promptly.
- Extract information from external sources to complete equipment schedules.
- Ensure that personal system tasks are actioned on time in full.
- Review and approve as-built literature/information provided by third parties.
- Action non-technical comments on manuals.
- Maintain project management tools to ensure the information is relevant.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Attention to detail, quality checking is a large part of the role.
- Understanding of data management.
- Able to organise information in a logical manner.
- Work off own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Good communication skills.
- Methodical, completer finisher, questioning nature.
- Quality background.
- Understanding of the construction industry.
- Information controller background.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Chelmsford.