||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||£18,000 - £24,000 – OTE £35k - £50k
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Are you looking for an exciting new role within Financial Services/Insurance?
Do you have Financial Services/ Insurance experience?
My client a well-regarded organisation based on the outskirts of Colchester are looking to recruit an Insurance Advisor due to expansion and company growth.
The role will involve working with a highly motivated team of individuals who take great pride in the success that they achieve. An important element of the role will involve working with key individuals in the business and also with our ever expanding client bank.
This role will also offer a successful candidate an exciting career and the opportunity to progress forward in the future.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Identify insurance needs fully and present relevant solutions.
- Responsibility for adherence to compliant process within all sales.
- Responsibility for carrying out remedial action required on files in a timely fashion.
- Building relationships with clients and colleagues capable of making a contribution towards personal sales targets.
- Responding promptly to, and with appropriate diligence in line with company procedures, any complaint received.
- Responsibility for maintaining and driving your Continuous Professional Development.
- To present a professional approach to a high standard of service quality and product knowledge, maintaining high standards of integrity, conduct and behaviour.
- To drive the business forward and respond positively to changes in business practice and objectives where it necessary from time-to-time.
- Team player.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Works well under pressure.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel & Microsoft Outlook).
- Sales and client focused.
- Good communicator.
- Strong planning and organisation.
- Commercially astute.
- A passion for financial services.
- At least 12 months experience working within the financial services.
- Telesales (Ideal but not essential).
This role is based on the following hours - Monday to Friday – 9am – 6pm three days with two days per week 11am until 8pm.
An excellent package is on offer for the right achievable OTE of £35k - £50k.
Full training is provided as well as the opportunity to progress, develop and take part in further training.