Interior Designer, Retail and Commercial
||Marketing, Advertising and PR
||£40,000 - £45,000
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Interior Designer for a prestigious company based in the Essex area.
The role of the Interior Designer is to lead, manage and oversee the Design team and the individual designers within it.
- Management and guidance of the Designers through their responsibilities.
- Administering and maintaining high working standards.
- Senior technical design support.
- High level project management, quality control and final project delivery.
- Creative and interior design theme conception.
- Overseeing the delivery of a full creative scheme presentation.
- Client facing duties and meeting attendance.
- On site project management from a creative perspective.
- Overseeing interior fit-out process alongside the PMO.
- Working alongside client representatives.
- Continual communication with Managing Director, Account Director and PMO.
- Execution of the interior design theme.
- Sourcing furnishings/materials/suppliers within the team.
- Liaising with external contractors/suppliers when required.
- Reporting into the board monthly.
- A relevant degree or similar level/achievement.
- A previous position held within a similar role.
- Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- SolidWork and Vectorworks (preferred).
- An outstanding knowledge base in construction.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skill set:
- Be able to work under pressure to meet the needs of the client.
- Has an interest in the construction industry or architecture.
- Ability to lead and inspire.