||£18,000 - £20,000
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Our client is an successful e-commerce company based in Colchester, due to growth over the last year they are seeking an Inventory Clerk to join their team.
You will be responsible supporting the Warehouse Manager, the Inventory Clerk will have full responsibility for all stock which will include accurate recording, stock movements, adjustments and carrying out investigations when necessary. It will be your responsibility to implement and enforce strict controls and procedures to ensure stock accuracy at all times.
- High level analysis of stock and sales data to develop warehouse solutions
- Maintenance and support of WMS (Warehouse Management System), Accellos One
- Developing optimum layout of warehouse to maximise picking productivity and storage density
- Perpetual inventory counting and reconciliation of stock on cyclical basis
- Ensuring that stock is accurately located by batch numbers and use by dates
- Develop and maintain Excel tools to forecast material flows and activity
- Advanced Excel skill level and experience with commercial use
- Self-motivated and target driven with the ability to work independently
- Able to work accurately and efficiently with a strong quality focus
- A good verbal and written communicator
- Sage and WMS experience is an advantage
- Investigative Skills
Hours 9am - 6pm
To avoid missing out on this great opportunity please apply today !