Junior Digital Account Manager
||Media and Internet
||£20,000 - £22,000
Contact Georgina Gwalter to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Junior Digital Account Manager for their client based on the outskirts of Witham.
The main purpose of this role is to act as the key interface between the client and company. You will have your own accounts to manage and you must ensure you obtain the clients' needs, their projects are delivered within the timescales and within the budget provided. We require a confident and professional individual that has the ability to build one to one business relationships and provide an overall excellent service.
Responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- To liaise with assigned clients to create a project brief and understand their requirements
- Liaise closely with the Creative and Development teams in order to produce the projects for the clients which meet the deadlines and budgets set
- Communicating your clients’ needs to the Creative and Development team, through discussions with the client, Account Director and any appropriate research, providing a written brief with resources, if required, into the studio
- Working closely with the team to brief jobs into the studio throughout each stage of a project, ensuring that a job is always managed and processed in the correct way
- Daily management of your jobs in the studio alongside your team
- Take a lead in project management activity, ensuring that the planner is adhered to and deadlines met
- Ensure that Synergist is used at all times so every project has a correct job number, estimate, purchase order and invoice etc
- Responding proactively to all client requirements
- Provide quotes for clients on all work and manage invoicing
- To create a close working relationship with assigned clients, including attending client meetings
- Proactively pursue additional work from assigned clients
- Delegate work as appropriate to the team assigned to the accounts
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Account Director.
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Experience of handling a variety of accounts and dealing with a number of different stakeholders
- Previous experience of account management, particularly within an agency environment
- Previous experience of people management. Excellent people management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail. Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite.
Salary: Up to £22,000 DOE
Working hours: Monday - Friday. 9am to 5:30pm
Parking: Available on site