Legal Conveyancing Secretary
||Law and Security
||£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
Contact Kelly Lewis to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a temporary Legal Conveyancing Secretary to join a well-established Law Firm based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
We are looking for someone with a calm, compassionate temperament who can work in a fast-paced environment.
The vacancy is in the Conveyancing Department, so experience in this area would be beneficial.
Your duties will include:
- Keeping records up-to-date and general filing (both paper and electronic documents)
- Archiving files
- Typing up legal documents, including transcribing and audio dictation, correspondence, e-mails and other similar documents
- Answering the phone and making a documented record of calls
- Organising diaries
- Making appointments with clients
- Generating invoices
- Informing accounts department of any Client changes
- Covering reception
You will have:
- Experience working as a Legal Secretary
- IT skills and knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft Office, email/diary software
- An organised approach to managing a full workload, with attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work to deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly in both written and oral formats
- Ability to work in a team, have a flexible approach and build excellent working relationships.
- Commitment to the firm’s aims and own development
You will receive a competitive salary (flexible, depending on experience) career progression opportunities, Up to 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
Please do not hesitate to apply if you believe you are right for this role.