||Law and Security
||£10.99 per hour
Contact Daniel Waters to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a company based in Hadleigh on a part-time basis.
This small, friendly practice is looking for someone driven and committed to the Firm’s success. You will have a calm, compassionate nature, and be happy to work in a fast-paced environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Accurately typing up correspondences, from either written or dictated sources
- Maintaining an impeccable filing and archiving system
- Dealing with client’s queries by telephone and in-person
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and keeping an up to date diary
- Ensuring confidentiality and discretion of communications at all times
- Remaining familiar with the Company’s policies
- Other general secretarial duties, including post, photocopying, dealing with day-to-day account matters etc
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous legal secretarial experience, ideally including working with digital dictation and case management systems
- IT skills and knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft Office, email/diary software.
- Organised approach to managing a full workload, with attention to detail and the ability to produce accurate work to deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly in both written and oral formats
- Ability to work in a team, have a flexible approach and build excellent working relationships
- Commitment to the Firm’s aims and own development
Please note, this is a part-time position, working 21 hours per week. This can be split across three or four days, depending on your preference.
You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary, excellent staff benefits and pension scheme, not to mention a warm, friendly working environment.
Please do not hesitate to apply if you think you are the right candidate for this role.