Our client is seeking a Logistics Specialist who will support the Logistics Manager in the execution of the timely despatch of whole goods and accessories, in line with the Company's sales forecast.
- Liaise with 3rd party freight companies for collection and shipment of goods domestically and internationally
- To ensure all shipments are processed compliantly and in line with applicable legislation
- To ensure all documentation is accurate
- Manage customer enquiries and be able to resolve logistic issues effectively and in a timely manner;
- Maintain import tracking database and ensure inventory is correctly received and released against customer demand;
- To develop and maintain logistic key indicators to show company performance;
- Ensure customers are kept informed of all pending shipments;
- Manage Operator Manuals and Warehouse consumables in line with sales demand;
- To cover full logistic operations in the absence of the Logistics Manager;
- Degree educated or equivalent in Logistics Management or similar field;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Ability to multi-task and see the task through to completion;
- A good understanding of Geography;
- The ability to work effectively when under pressure;
- IT literate with the full Microsoft Office Suite.
If you want a secure long-term career, whilst being recognised for your achievements within an organisation who really value their employees, then please apply today!