Machinist - Milling/Turning/CNC Setter/Operator
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£30,000 - £32,000
Contact Gemma Benfield to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Machinist- Milling/Turning/CNC setter/operator.
- Operate our 3 axis CNC mill and CNC /Manual Lathe to produce production components from existing Drawings.
- Development work for new projects.
- Updating/new drawings of components.
- Milling and turning - manual Lathe/mills (ideally time served or proven work record)
- CNC setting/programming (min 2 year experience.)
- Ability to work from sketch drawings for prototype/development to CAD drawings for parts.
- Ability to draw up components once finalised.
- Working with or Experience in CAD / CNC software an advantage.
- Ability to work with a team as well as own initiative.