||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||£30,000 - £38,000
Contact Victoria Griffiths to talk about this role on 01440 270011
The Just Recruitment Group have a superb opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join our client on a fulltime, permanent basis working near to Haverhill.
Reporting directly to the CEO of this fast growing successful company. The business is currently growing at 20% per annum and is at a pivotal moment in its development. New premises have been purchased and new sales and accounting systems are due to be installed in the coming 6 months. This role will be part of the senior management team and involved in key decision making for the business going forward.
- Responsible for the whole of the accounts department and production of the monthly management report and KPIs.
- Managing the accounts assistant who has primary responsibility for the purchase ledger.
- Managing UK and overseas payments, controlling deposits and advance payments.
- Cash management including weekly forecasting of cash and credit control.
- Running all aspects of payroll.
- Management of Royal London pension scheme.
- Responsibility of all company insurances and utility suppliers.
- Working with the Operations Manager, analysing profit and cost variances to budget.
- Implementation of new accounting system, which will free up purchase ledger clerk to take some of the more administrative elements of this role.
- Job and departmental profit analysis.
- Monthly VAT returns and Bank reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc tasks necessary for the for Senior Managers and Directors.
- Management of personnel files.
- Administration and other duties relevant to the role.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience working in a fast moving busy office environment.
- Ability to work to deadlines, quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Discretion required due to nature of the role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualifications are desirable but not essential.