||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a company based in Tiverton, Devon.
This is a newly created and exciting role for you to grow within the finance team and support their ever growing business.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be providing assistance with the company and branch management accounts across the group.
The role will encompass taking on some of the existing reporting and control functions as well as working on delivering new reporting and value added analysis as identified. It will also support the Group Financial Controller in reviewing current processes and streamlining them as well as looking at how technology can be best used / implemented to bring further departmental efficiency.
- Management accounts preparation for individual companies as well as the branch network
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting along with ad-hoc reporting as well as designing and delivering new reports
- Financial analysis and communication to relevant people as required
- Dealing with external auditors / accountants and other 3rd parties
- General ledger accounts reconciliation
- Reviewing the fixed asset schedules and managing the overall fixed asset register
- Good understanding of purchase and sales ledger
- Good understanding of intercompany accounts
- Providing cover for the payroll function
- Helping to deliver new ways of working and systems with the group financial controller and finance team
Key Skills & Personal Attributes:
- CCAB qualified or part-qualified Accountant.
- Experience of improving process efficiency / implementing new ways of working
- Ability to think creatively to deliver innovative solutions
- Self-starter with a can do attitude and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Have excellent PC skills – good Excel skills essential, Access desirable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate finance data to non-financial functions
- Keen attention to detail
- Manufacturing experience desirable
- Flexible and willing to do any tasks to ensure objectives are met
- Good salary commensurate with experience, free car parking, pension, health scheme and life assurance together with other benefits
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm.
One hour for lunch each day, 35-hour week.
In return we offer:
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.