||Marketing, Advertising and PR
Contact Georgina Gwalter to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant for their client based in Witham.
This role will be part of newly-formed internal Marketing and Communications team specialising in start-up businesses, reporting into the Marketing Manager and Group Marketing Manager. Due to this being a small team this will be a hands-on varied role, therefore we are eager to hear from candidates who are strong team players, are happy to complete a varied amount of duties and be flexible with hours as you may be required to occasionally work outside of standard office hours when required.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To assist the Marketing and Communications team in brand projects and day-to-day tasks. This involves all aspects of marketing, communications, PR and events management.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the implementation of marketing plans and marketing-led events/promotions across the group.
- Supporting the team with day-to-day digital platform management – social media, website management, email communications and project management systems.
- Liaise with the in-house design team to deliver artwork and content of marketing campaigns.
- Oversee standards of design/print for any branded material.
- Contribute to the drafting of marketing reports and manage templates.
- Deliver campaign analysis documents upon the completion of projects.
- Folder management.
- Compile research reports.
- Manage the photography/asset library.
- Create briefs for new design jobs, projects and campaigns.
- General admin duties – e.g. answering the phone, booking meetings, taking minutes.
- Keep project trackers up-to-date – tracking stats e.g. website analytics, social media following.
- Proofreading for external and internal documents/marketing material.
- Office experience working within a Marketing, Communications or PR function.
- Undergraduate degree
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Have an interest in commerce, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Be highly self-motivated and well-organised.
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take onboard feedback constructively.
- Be highly organised and have excellent prioritisation skills.
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to empathise with our customer bases.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 08:30am - 5:30pm.
Please note that due to the clients location you must have your own form of transport.