||Engineering and Manufacturing
||discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd are currently recruiting for a MECHANICAL FITTER for their client based in Telford.
Our client offers advanced automation solutions from complete turnkey solutions to specialised tooling.
Required to support our manufacturing cell:
- Mechanical fitting and assembly of finished products to on site manufactured customer orders prior to shipment
- Fitting electrical actuators and power driven accessories
- Testing assembled systems to identify defects
- Working to internal processes and standard operating procedures to maintain our quality standards
- Measuring components using electronic measuring equipment
- General Engineering workshop skills with an understanding of manufacturing processes
- Understanding of engineering assembly drawings
- Previous experience of machine building and assembly will be advantageous
- Building and assembling company products
- Manual handling
- Quality / Inspection
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
30-minutes for lunch.
Friday: 8.00am – 2.30pm
40-hours per week
In return, we offer a competitive salary, good benefits package, free on-site parking and a generous holiday allocation.