||Engineering and Manufacturing
||To be discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Inspector for their client based in Braintree, Essex.
We have a requirement to add a Mechanical Inspector to join an established team based in Braintree.
- Skilled in the use of manufacturing inspection instruments and methods for first article and in-process inspection of precision machined components.
- Proven ability to interpret engineering drawings and quality requirements • Meticulous attention to detail, with a methodical approach to tasks.
- Positive attitude combined with a ‘common sense’ approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Training will be provided as required.
- Be able to use first principle inspection of machined components.
- To be I.T. literate and familiar with Microsoft “Word”, “Excel” or equivalent software.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Highly motivated.
- Working to ISO 9001 standard and procedures.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 4.00pm
Friday: 7.30am – 3.00pm 39-hours per week.
In return we offer:
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.