The Just Recruitment Group is seeking an experienced Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for our client based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
Our client is a globally renowned manufacturing company, seeking to expand their engineering team in line with the growth of this site.
If you are a time served Mechanical Engineer, looking for an opportunity within a large organisation dedicated to the development of their employees, we want to hear from you!
- Mechanical maintenance/installation of site processes & services.
- A level of electrical work to support mechanical maintenance.
- Complying with all relevant regulations and safety procedures.
- Maintenance / Fault finding / Repairs / installation to production plant, services and equipment, as well as testing of site safety systems. Ensuring compliance with the current pressure regulations and site safety regulations to current standards.
- Assisting in the continuity of supply for utility services to the site.
- Maintaining regulatory equipment for insurance inspection, supporting the process to ensure that all inspections are carried out at set intervals.
- Ability to fabricate various parts and components using a wide range of materials and mechanical equipment.
Knowledge and experience required:
- The Job Holder will have served a four year recognised mechanical apprenticeship, with a minimum of City & Guilds part 2 / NVQ level three qualifications.
- Proven work experience in a Maintenance Environment or equivalent.
- Ideally Chemical Sector experience, if not pharma, biochemical or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management systems (e.g. SAP).
- Be aware of specialised safety aspects such as DSEAR / ATEX and Pressure Systems.
- Understanding of regulatory and statutory Engineering requirements.
- A positive communicator with a “can do” attitude and continuous improvement focused mentality.
- The ability to work quickly and safely under pressure.
- Great team working skills, problem-solving techniques and the ability to manage a varied workload and change.
This role will be working 37.5 hours per week between Monday and Friday. Our client offers an extremely generous benefits package and salary negotiable dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, apply today!