||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£30,000 - £37,000
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Metallurgist for their client based in Essex.
Objectives of the role are:
- Monitoring and control of foundry materials.
- Monitoring and control of melting processes and techniques.
- Ensure smooth running of metallurgy laboratory and heat treatment departments.
- Ensure both departments conform to NADCAP requirements.
- Ensure castings meet with the required National, Industry and Customer specifications.
- To work with all departments to continually improve the process and resulting products.
Key requirements for the Metallurgist role are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy, Materials Science or equivalent.
- Experience in an industrial environment focusing on the Aerospace sector.
- Knowledge of improvement tools and techniques.