MIG Welder / Fabricator
||Engineering and Manufacturing
Contact Ellen Peters to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Are you an experienced MIG Welder or Fabricator looking for your next role?
A market-leading Engineering group, is seeking a MIG Welder to join their team on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Metal (MIG) welding.
- Usage of Radial Drill, Iron Workers Punch and Guillotine Machine (training given).
- Producing accurate work and examining pieces for defects.
- Operating safety equipment and using safe working habits always.
- All other duties appropriate to the level of this role.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent understanding of welding standards.
- Good use of initiative.
- An effective team worker.
- Good prioritisation skills with the ability to work independently.
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Fabrication of Welding.
- Full understanding of Health and Safety safe work behaviours.
- Able to provide own tools and welding screen.