This job has now expired, however you can view many more jobs like this one.
Search more jobs
National Sales Manager
||Discussed on application
Search more jobs
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a National Sales Manager, based in the Midlands to support the delivery of our client's overall growth plan.
You will be required to significantly build upon their existing Rail Services PortFolio as well as develop, design, and seek out new market opportunities.
Our client is looking for a team player with a positive and determined attitude towards selling, achieving Sales and GP targets, whilst ensuring compliance on all company initiatives in UK national rail market.
You will be given full product and technical training with support, whilst you are learning and developing your knowledge of the products.
Also, you will be given hands-on training to see how the product is manufactured in the factory.
Main duties/responsibilities involved but not limited to:
- Serving customers by meeting their needs and selling appropriate products to them
- Adopting existing accounts
- Gaining new accounts
- Research new leads to build qualitative sales pipeline data through customer and project engagement
- Generate leads to turn them into live enquiries
- Achieve Sales and GP target
- Attend internal Sales Meetings to review new business, live enquiries, and company initiatives
- Long term engagement with key industry customers and stakeholders, with clear strategies specific to each lead and customer
- Maintain CRM system in line with company procedures
- Seek out group sales opportunities
- Monthly sales reporting
- Supporting the Sales Director to build the annual sales budget
- Supporting the marketing team to produce literature for various platforms
- Flexible and willing to travel to customer sites and networking events throughout the UK
- Prospecting skills
- Experience and existing network of contacts from previous business and customer relationship/account development at senior levels for the following types of stakeholders:
- Train Operating Companies (TOCs)
- Network Rail
- Main contractors
- Engineering companies
- Experience in closing deals and contract negotiation
- Existing product knowledge and international standards understanding
- Strong presentation skillset, particularly in a CPD setting
- Full driving licence is required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and drive success through new business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to manage own time; organising and planning activity to meet internal and external deadlines and targets.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Share of success – employee bonus scheme
- Company car
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Pension scheme