New Homes Sales Adviser
||Property and Construction
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01473 259923
New Homes Sales Adviser | Colchester | £25,000 + Commission
The Just Recruitment Group have an exciting new position for a New Homes Sales Adviser, based in Colchester.
Our client is the UK’S leading new homes specialist. Through their range of individual brands they specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with house-builders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. They offer a broad range of Mortgage Services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move.
Our client are now looking for experienced estate agency staff ideally with previous experience of working in a new homes sales environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service alongside achieving sales targets for developments as set by Director.
- Progressing sales through to completion, dealing with customers, estate agents, solicitors and clients throughout.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm to work to deadlines/targets.
- The ideal candidate will be bright, energetic, confident, organised and an extremely well presented successful Sales Adviser.
- A successful New Homes Negotiator is positive, professional and vibrant. They have lots of energy for life and are driven to meet targets and to push themselves towards more senior roles whilst having fantastic earning potential.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience of either estate agency or the new homes market will be necessary.
- You will possess a proven track record in the sales and customer service industry and have the determination to meet and exceed targets set.
- The ability to work towards your own targets in addition to contributing fully to the wider team.
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience is essential.
- Target driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within a target orientated environment with minimal supervision.
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate.
- A team player with excellent organisational skills.
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own transport.
- Permanent Full Time Role.
- Ongoing support and development program.
- 20 Days Paid Holiday, (Plus Bank Holidays or Time off in lieu).
- Perkbox Group discounts and employee benefits Scheme, including free personal Mobile Phone Insurance Cover.
- Death in service benefit.
- Contributory workplace pension.
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme.
- Free Blue-Crest Prevention plus Health Screening.
If you believe that you have what it takes, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package including a competitive basic salary plus bonus, comprehensive training and development and genuine career progression opportunities.
Apply today to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!