The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Paraplanner for our client, a reputable and rapidly growing Financial company based in the outskirts of Chelmsford.
This role is to assist Directors/Senior Consultants with product advice, recommendation and report writing, and to liaise with clients and provide explanations of recommendations; including answering factual technical queries.
You will also be responsible for being the point of contact for clients with queries relating to their portfolio, and to provide a knowledge base for the consultants and administration team on product and provider information.
Other duties will include:
- Assisting Directors/Senior Consultants with the writing of Reports and Suitability letters.
- Maintenance of Client and Portfolio records.
- Undertaking Product and Provider research.
- To attend client meetings if required, providing a professional service both face to face and over the telephone.
- Preparing necessary paperwork and application forms for client meetings.
- Assisting with New Business submission and General client administration when required.
- Research for new clients existing business plans
- General Telephone Enquiries relating to existing business
Our client is looking for:
- Very good standard of education (particularly English & Maths)
- Fully FPC Qualified.
- Previous experience in Financial Services.
- Strong communication skills.
- PC Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc).
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Understanding of IO or Avello/IRESS Software.
- Understanding of Dynamic Planner & FE Analytics.
- Advanced user of Microsoft package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, professional company with modern offices and a social working environment. The position is Monday-Friday and offers 22 days holiday, increasing to 24 days after 3-years’ service and then 25 days after 5-years’ service, Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme, PMI after 1-years’ service, 4x Death in Service Life Protection cover.
Salary is open depending on experience; starting at £30,000.