Post Room Coordinator
||£18,000 - £18,500 per annum
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have experience in a Post Room or a Warehouse?
Do you have excellent communication skills and enjoy solving problems?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Post Room Coordinator to join a growing team in Witham.
You will take full responsibility for the efficient day-to-day running of the post room.
- Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, ensuring the efficient organisation and running of all areas in the post room.
- Supervising and supporting any additional post room staff as and when required.
- Monitoring the flow of orders to ensure they are despatched on time.
- Liaising with the Customer Services department on any post related queries, such as delayed deliveries, overseas postage quotes.
- Main contact for outbound courier services, including Royal Mail, DPD, Fedex and DHL.
- Ensuring all parcels have been packed correctly, protecting the product from any damage in transit.
Requirements and qualities:
- Leading Hand or Supervisory experience preferred.
- Minimum 6 months experience of post room, warehouse or production systems.
- Good knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- Problem solving.
- Resource planning.
The hours are 37.5 per week, Mon-Tue 09.00 – 1700, Fri 08.30 – 16.30.