||Marketing, Advertising and PR
||£40,000 - £45,000
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have at least 5 years experience in PR?
Are you capable of maintaining contracts, building on established relationships with journalists and with editors of high profile publications?
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for a PR Manager for their client, a highly successful agency based in Chelmsford.
As the PR Manager you will be providing high quality PR support to all of the business, by communicating essential information that significantly contributes to internal strategy and decision making.
Duties will include:
- Creating new and innovative PR strategies.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the media and other platforms.
- Delivering high quality media coverage across a range of print and broadcast media to raise the profile of the business.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases, features and articles in order to generate publicity for the business.
- Planning, coordinating the filming of videos where necessary and coordinating content production.
- Monitoring market trends and identifying strategies the business can adopt.
- Taking brand ownership and providing the vision, mission, goals and strategies for the business.
- Keeping all case studies relevant and up to date.
- Drafting and executing social media strategies, whilst managing social media networks and their activity.
- Analysing performance of all content on social networks.
- Developing, organising and managing events.
- Preparing and delivering PR reporting in line with management’s requirements.
- Strong written and communications skills.
- Strong network of media contacts.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the Gorkana platform.
- Substantial experience in brand and corporate PR.
- Experience in operating.
- Extensive knowledge and use of social media.
- Portfolio of previous work achieved.
This is a full-time, permanent role paying up to £45,000 depending on experience. Please note there is no parking.
If you are interested then apply today!