Product Inspection Technician
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||Discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Product Inspection Technician on behalf of a company based in Gillingham, Kent.
The purpose of this role will be to book in, carry out and report on the inspection and measurement of engineering samples.
- Support continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ensure EH&S and QMS conformance.
- Ensure risk escalation is correctly executed.
- Carry out engineering sample inspection and measurement activities (Pre and post validation).
- Produce required output (i.e. report/dataset).
- Use of specialised lab inspection equipment (e.g. Optical / Digital microscope).
- Use of specialised lab measurement equipment (e.g. Zygo, Talysurf, TalyRond, Alicona).
- Use of specialised lab testing equipment.
- Software skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Exposure to Diesel CR Systems and Engines.
- Materials knowledge (SEM/hardness testing).