||Production and Stock Control
Contact Ellen Peters to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Are you an experience Production Engineer looking for a new position?
Here at just recruitment group we are recruiting for a Production Engineer for our client based in Chelmsford, a leading manufacturer in their field.
The main purpose of this position is to maintain equipment and processes to ensure high quality products are efficiently manufactured.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain enough spare parts to minimise machine down time and disruption to the Production.
- Define and document the processes and standards used in manufacturing, including the correct use of equipment.
- Provide training for the Production Operators and to refresh this training at the appropriate intervals.
- Develop or identify tooling/equipment to facilitate safe and efficient production.
- Ensure that all equipment remains functional and safe, using third party contractors where necessary.
- Monitor the performance of Operators and give feedback and/or retraining where necessary.
- Maintain quality records and measures and take appropriate corrective actions where necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service relating to production.
- Inspect/organise inspection of incoming goods from unapproved suppliers.
- Update relevant documents relating to production.
- Engineering qualification.
- Experience working with machinery.
- Ability to produce jigs & fixtures to improve productivity.
- Knowledge of welding would be useful.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Working hours are Monday to Friday with the option of an 08:00 - 17:00 shift or a 07:00 - 15:30 shift, parking available onsite.
Benefits include, pension, health care and bonus scheme available after probation.
21 days holiday plus bank holidays.