Production Hygiene Engineer
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£9.81 per hour
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be working with a well-regarded manufacturing organisation based on the outskirts of Halstead.
They are looking to add a Production Hygiene Engineer to their long-standing team.
- Adhere to safety regulations.
- Assisting in the maintaining of GMP practices.
- Food Safety Aware.
- To make sure the quality of the product is at its highest standards at all times.
- Adhere to all QA/Technical policies and procedures.
- Ensure all working areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Cleaning of all production equipment and machinery.
- Responsible for ensuring production equipment is clean and in working order.
- Testing of machinery prior to start of shift.
- Assisting hygiene in maintenance and set up and dismantling of machinery.
- Basic engineering knowledge, the use of hand tools.
- Undertake Health and Safety, Technical, Toolbox.
- Retain excellent housekeeping and working practices.
- Assisting in the operation of machinery.
- Good communicator.
- Communication with Section Leaders and Engineers with any relevant issues or information.
- I am part of a team- we get more done working together than apart.
- I want to do the best I can… and be appreciated for the part I play.
- I’m always patient, calm and polite… everything’s better when we’re nice to each other.
- I approach my work in an organised and intelligent way.
- I’m considerate and listen to what others have to say… even if I don’t like it.
- I realise just what it means to be part of a company.
Working hours are from 14:00pm - 22:00am, Monday - Friday, offering a pay rate of £9.81 and excellent company benefits, including free parking.
Further progression and development are available.