Production Line Manager
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£28,000 - £32,000
Contact Shannon Mills to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 Production Line Managers to join a leading global manufacturing site in Sudbury, Suffolk.
The role will be within a manufacturing team of approximately 130 people, leading a sub-team of approximately 20 people to support market growth. Within this position you will have opportunity to develop as an individual within and beyond the role.
2 shift patterns available -
6.00am - 6.00pm Thursday - Saturday
1.00pm - 10pm Monday - Thursday, working alternate Fridays.
To operate as a Line Manager for a production area driving and owning the production cells to ensure:
- To investigate any EHS incident raised within the area to drive to a Zero Harm culture
- Lead the quality metrics - including first time pass rate, regulatory compliance, defining & adherence to procedures
- Ensure production plans are adhered to - including labour resourcing, line efficiency
- Manage production cells focusing on Quality and throughput with effective planning, of people, equipment and materials.
- The development of people and the performance of the teams including training, coaching, absence management.
- To supervise a team of staff working in the instrument production area.
- With responsibility for all day to day activities, PMP, training, development and disciplinary requirements
- Perform first line manager responsibilities for the cell working with other key departments including Quality, EHS and engineering.
- Lead Problem Solving within the area
- Driving & leading a Continuous Improvement approach Support the site Lean journey
What do I need to qualify for this role?
The client would like to see key achievements completed within your current and previous job roles.
Showing examples and demonstrating the below:
- Proven leadership skills, a strong organiser and motivator who is able to communicate effectively with your team peer and senior Managers
- You will need to possess a positive attitude and display the ability to identify solutions to problems
- Experience in managing manual manufacturing processes is required and the ability to drive ownership within the teams
If you feel the above vacancy matches your skill-set and experience, please contact us to discuss in more detail.