Production Machine Operative (Punch Press)
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£12.50 - £13.13 per hour
||Temporary to Permanent
Contact Aggie Skibniewska to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Production Machine Operative (Punch Press) to work for a leading manufacturing company based in Haverhill.
This is an ongoing, full-time position leading to a permanent role after 12 weeks.
- Using punch press machine.
- CNC press punch operator experience essential.
- Ensure all daily tasks and deadlines are achieved.
- Experience in operating an Amada machine would be advantages but not essential.
- To configure and operate electrically powered presses to cut, shape, and form metal.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Manual handling of products.
- Good eye for details.
You must be able to work both shifts which will rotate each week.
- Monday to Friday, 6 am - 2 pm (shift 1).
- Monday to Friday, 2 pm - 10 pm (shift 2).