The Just Recruitment Group is excited to be supporting our client who are looking to recruit a Production Manager on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a very successful and rapidly growing manufacturing firm, who have an excellent reputation in the local area. Due to their continuous development, they require a highly motivated and experienced Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions
- Excellent organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Lean manufacturing experience
This is an excellent opportunity with a company who is dedicated to the development of their employees. This role would suit candidates who come from a manufacturing background who are able to oversee multiple departments, and up to 30 members of staff.
Our client is offering a competitive salary in the region of £27000-£33000 per annum, plus benefits.
For more information, contact us on 01440270011 or apply via the link today.