Our Client in Braintree is looking for a dedicated Production Operative for an immediate start at their busy site. If you have experience in Food Production or Livestock, this could be the position for you.
As a large producer of livestock for the poultry industry, our client is looking for someone with a background in this field, who is looking for a long term opportunity with full training provided.
Duties will include:
• Ensuring all areas are maintained to the highest levels of hygiene standards
• Quality control of all products from eggs to hatchlings
• Movement of large quantities of stock from storage areas to incubators
• Regular cleaning or incubators and storage areas to avoid contamination
• Use of chemicals and specialised cleaning equipment on a daily basis
• Ability to work for potentially long periods in both warm and cold environments
• Ability to lift heavy objects over large areas regularly
This role will see successful candidates working closely with live animals therefore an understanding of processes and quality control is essential.
Monday – Friday 06:45-16:45 (flexibility required on occasion)
£8.25 rising to £8.75 on successful completion of probation period.
Please note that applicants with any form of birds as pets will not be considered for this position, due to potential health and safety risks.
All safety equipment will be supplied by the employer, including safety boots.
If you would like to apply for this role, or to find out more, please call Quinn at Just Recruitment on 01376514100 or send your CV straight to email@example.com