||£25,000 - £28,000
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Main tasks will include but not limited to:
- Issue daily production plans to the factory.
- Work alongside Sales to review customer forecasts and orders.
- Ensure availability to the customer while not exceeding the stock holding targets.
- Regular communication with customers and suppliers regarding short and long-term requirements, availability and delivery schedules.
- Review promotional plans and seasonal uplifts, advising on capacity issues and potential shortfalls.
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering materials from third party suppliers.
Job Type / Category
- Food Manufacturing
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of working in a similar planning function within the FMCG/Food industry.
- Be competent with Microsoft Office, with a good knowledge of Excel.
- Able to work in a fast moving and challenging environment, while remaining calm under pressure.
- Highly organised with a good attention to detail
- Shifts worked are Monday to Friday, with flexibility around working hours required (early starts in particular)
- On-site canteen serving hot and cold food and drinks