Production Support Engineer
||Engineering and Manufacturing
||£32,000 - £34,000 per annum
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a well-regarded organisation based near Sudbury. They are looking to recruit a Production Support Engineer to join a team at the forefront of their field.
The company offers a flexible and dynamic environment with space for you to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
You will be part of the Engineering department driving effective Process Management, continuous improving and providing engineering and technical support for manufacturing operations.
Your responsibilities and requirements include:
Being part of an Engineering department driving effective process management, and continuous improvement with regards to, but not exclusively to the following:
- To repair in a timely manner manufacturing and process equipment.
- To control repairs on an Electronic Device History record system and Maintenance System.
- Deliver rapid response, to assess availability in line with the expectations of manufacturing operations.
- Ensure all processes are available to production operations as and when desired.
- Report process up-time including breakdowns and ensure reaction and countermeasures are in place at the first attempt where possible (Permanent corrective action).
Qualifications and Experience:
- ONC/HNC/HND or degree in an engineering discipline desirable.
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Experience of 5S / Lean / Kaizen events, Fault finding, TPM / maintenance and calibration.
- Project management skills desirable, but not essential.
Your personality and skills:
- Manage time efficiently to meet reactive business demands.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
There is an excellent package on offer for the right candidate including:
- Competitive basic salary.
- Extensive benefits package.
- Free parking.
- Further training and development.
- Plus the opportunity to be part of a global team.