The Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a well established Product Design company based in the Chelmsford area.
This is a fast paced role that requires attention to detail, good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. You will need a willingness to take on numerous projects with various needs and meet the deadlines set by the Client.
If you are seeking a new challenge and have the following then this role could be for you:
• Good knowledge of Sage 50
• Excellent Word & Excel skills
• Strong written English, numeracy & organisational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent knowledge of POS/POP industry
• Good knowledge of acrylic, woods, metals and other materials etc
• Excellent Knowledge of plastic fabrication techniques and woodworking
• Good command of spoken and written English.
The Project Manager will be expected to do the following:
• Establish and maintain an excellent communication and working relationship with
internal teams and external customers.
• Receive brief from Accounts Managers and manage the project to completion
• Liaise with Accounts Managers, production department and design department for
desired project outcome.
• Arrange for orders to be put on Sage 50
• Source materials, negotiating best prices
• Schedule deliveries with Logistics team for your client
• Complete Job Sheets with all the relevant information to enable Production to
complete. the project on time.
• Ability to manage the day to day operational aspect of projects
• Deal with queries and potential problems
• Manage project budgets
• Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability
• Good team player
• A pleasant ‘can do’ attitude.
Salary will be dependent on experience, paying between £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
If you would like to find out more information then please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Potts on 01376 528660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org