Project Manager – Video and Motion
||Media and Internet
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting an innovative organisation based in Norwich, that is looking to add a Project Manager to its growing and vibrant team.
For this role, you will provide high-quality support, deliver great work and make an overall positive contribution to the success of the organisation.
Below is an overview of the responsibilities of the role - this may be added to, to ensure the success of the business:
- Be a key member of the Production Management function helping to ensure efficient and commercially robust operations, ways of working and delivery of projects
- Focus primarily on the management, production and delivery of Video and Motion work
- Provide backup support for the delivery of digital and web projects when required, dependent on the capacity and availability of other Project Managers
- Build great relationships, being the contact for active projects and keeping them up to date with the status of all their work
- Receive enquiries and new briefs, engaging with relevant colleagues to ensure they are processed in a suitable and timely manner
- Ensuring the correct business processes are followed
- Manage jobs through the entire process, responsible for creating proposals, scopes, estimates and timing plans with support from relevant colleagues
- Work with the Production Manager to help them schedule and traffic work - with all internal teams
- Ensure all upcoming works are accurately logged, recorded and aligned to the correct resource
- Attend weekly meetings, providing updates on all of your current projects and resource requirements
- Provide early identification of any upcoming challenges for the delivery of work. Be alert to all types of risks across resourcing, scope creep/change, quality control, 3rd party relationships, project dependencies and broader commercial considerations. Work with relevant colleagues to find solutions and mitigate any negative impact
- Have a detailed understanding of our core scheduling, project and information systems (JIRA, Confluence, Service Desk, easl) ensuring accurate reporting and efficient operations
- Have a detailed understanding of all internal systems and processes. Proactively make recommendations for how they can be improved
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in a marketing team environment with a good understanding of all processes required to run a service-based business
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects in a marketing function
- Highly organised and comfortable with managing multiple tasks and a long list of daily responsibilities
- A problem-solving mindset
- Experience in working with project management, resourcing and reporting software
- Ability to build productive and respectful relationships with all colleagues across all disciplines and seniority
- An ability to see the ‘bigger picture’ when it comes to defining and improving processes
- Great communication skills; written, verbal, presentation
- Very strong commercial awareness and acumen
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team - instrumental in the success of the wider business model.
- A hybrid working mode!
- 25 days of holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years service (plus Bank Holidays)
- Company pension scheme – starting at 3% employer contribution, (rising to 5% after 1 year)
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Share Incentive Plan – Government scheme to invest in Group shares if you wish
- Life insurance – 4x salary
- Staff discounts on a range of retail and leisure providers, e.g. discount cinema tickets
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Company Christmas closure
- Cycle to work scheme