Property Manager - Colchester
||Property and Construction
||£18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Contact Ellen Dalena to talk about this role on 01440 270011
Just Recruitment is delighted to be supporting a leading family owned Estate Agency who are currently seeking a full time permanent Property Manager to join their Colchester offices.
The role of the Property Manager is to service the current client base, by providing excellent customer service and expand on the same by seeking new opportunities in which to sign up new clients.
Key aspects of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Establish professional relationships with current and new clients.
- Providing regular feedback to clients.
- Facilitate deposit return at end of tenancy.
- Process all maintenance invoices.
- Record and process works orders/repairs.
- Organise and carry out routine visits.
- Assist with occasional hand over of move in process for new tenants.
- Organise renewal of relevant safety certificates.
- Ensure all notes are timely and accurate on Veco and assess job levels.
- Organise renewal of EPC as and when required.
- Accompanying colleagues to out of hour’s company promotional events when required.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time in accordance with in company requirements.
- To support the Partners vision for Boydens.
Personal development: knowledge and skill base:
- Attend conventions, seminars, and association meetings to remain knowledgeable and up to date in respect of the market and legislation.
- Attend events/webinars, to develop professional knowledge.
- Have full understanding of FFHH, HHSRS regulations and Sec 11 of Landlord & Tenant Act.
- Maintain regular communication with client throughout instruction.
- Maintain service in accordance with company service levels, core values and behaviours.
- Work with Head of Sales, Lettings and Operations to ensure current and new procedures and policies are understood and used by staff.
In return our client offers a competitive salary, ongoing training opportunities and a supportive and stable work environment.