Property Sales Manager
||Property and Construction
||£25,000 - £30,000
Contact Bridie James to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Do you have a proven property sales background and are looking for a management opportunity?
Would you like to work Monday to Friday only?
Our client a well-regarded property company based on the outskirts of Colchester are looking to recruit a property sales manager to join their successful and growing team.
This is a new role for them and you can really make it your own - you will proactively manage the Property Sales team to ensure property instructions are always being appropriately marketed and negotiate offers to achieve property sale - working with senior management across the business.
Your key duties will include but are not limited too:
- Achieve targets as set by the company
- Maintain the company values at all times when interacting with colleagues and clients
- Ensure company appointed processes are adhered to all times
- Promote and encourage use of MME ancillary services at all times
- Maintain and develop relationships with the Property Sales team and external clients
- Proactively manage the Property Sales team to achieve team targets as set by the company
- Monitor workloads, absences and annual leave to ensure adequate service is delivered to clients at all times
- Carry out regular team and one to one training sessions with Property Sales team to ensure team are adequately supported and skilled to achieve targets
- Maintain and develop relationships with our clients, potential purchasers and estate agents
- Instruct appropriate local estate agents to market the property
- Proactively manage property listings and offers to achieve the best possible sale price to the best possible buyer for client/customer
- Maintain regular contact with company appointed estate agents to obtain updates related to marketing activity
- Maintain regular contact with clients, customers and appropriate third parties to provide updates on property instructions
- Maintain communication with Account team ensuring they are aware of any necessary updates relating to the property listings
- Obtain Financial Qualification for all offers
- Obtain Money Laundering information for all accepted offers
- Support the Account team in the completion and issuing of periodic updates to clients
This is a great opportunity to join a wonderful team with a great working environment.
Working hours are: Monday to Friday 9 - 6. They are offering a competitive package and bonus for the right company.
Due to company location you must have access to your own transport.