Purchase Ledger Clerk
||Accountancy, Banking and Finance
||£21,000 - £22,000 per annum
Contact Abigail Webb to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Do you have previous experience in Purchase Ledger and are looking for your next amazing opportunity?
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for an award winning and highly reputable e-commerce company based on the outskirts of Braintree.
You will have your own suppliers to manage day to day including confirming and chasing stock orders, liaising with suppliers on faulty stock and processing invoices. The role is a crucial part of the company’s business to ensure that stock is delivered when it is required and suppliers are paid on time.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all invoices are accurately processed, approved, coded and posted
- Ensuring suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms and conditions, or in accordance with best practice
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Investigate and resolve purchase ledger queries as required including disputed invoices with suppliers and to ensure these disputes are resolved in the best interest of the company
- Shared responsibility for the monthly closure of the purchase ledger including payments, management reports and aged creditors
- Liaising with suppliers over any purchasing queries including stock chasing, order confirmations, delivery bookings and faulty stock
- Assisting customer service with any purchase related enquires from customers
- Ad hoc tasks as required from time to time
Experience and skills required:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships with employees and external stakeholders/suppliers
- Must be organised and have effective time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and to monthly deadlines
- Must be Excel confident
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 17.30.
You will receive an amazing benefits package!
Due to the location of the role you must have your own transport.
Interested? Then apply today!