Purchasing Assistant Manager
||Purchasing and Merchandising
||£19,000 - £23,000
Contact Ellen Dalena to talk about this role on 01440 270011
The Just Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting our client who are seeking a Purchasing Assistant Manager to join their fun and friendly team based on the outskirts of Haverhill.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly successful and consistently growing business, who can offer progression and development within the business.
- Monitoring Existing Suppliers performance.
- Processing purchase Orders to ensure all stock is available prior to production.
- Make sure orders are placed to get maximum profitability.
- Setting up all new product codes in line with company guidelines.
- Updating Production Schedules and advising the correct personnel of any problems.
- Monitor backorders, update schedules and inform the relevant personnel of any changes.
- Ensure that sample garments are ordered and invoiced correctly.
- Ensure all spoils are recorded and ordered correctly.
- Support and liaise with the sales department.
- Monitor consumables and order as necessary.
- Dealing with all existing suppliers on a daily basis.
- Assist with the annual stock take and any amendments to Promo Office.
- Help cover purchasing coordinators duties in their absence.
- Working to achieve Departments KPI targets.
- Undertake any reasonable task given.
- Operate in compliance with company ISO9001 certification.
- Comply with company and statutory Health & Safety regulations where relevant.
- Apply company policies as appropriate.
- Undertake any personal training agreed to achieve the above.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, an excellent communicator and have the ability to work efficiently under pressure.
In return our client offers a competitive salary, working hours Monday - Friday 8.30am -5pm, 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory days and Christmas shut down.