QA Engineer/ Inspector
||Engineering and Manufacturing
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
Just Recruitment is recruiting for a QA Engineer/Inspector to work full time for a successful CNC precision engineering company based in Witham.
The role will involve:
- Leading investigations, resolve product quality problems, and liaise with the customer on quality related issues.
- Managing improvement projects and internal audits.
- Raising non-compliance notes, completing route cause and establishing corrective and preventative action.
- Maintaining quality management systems (QMS) and procedure manuals.
- Working with the production, design and engineering departments to implement and lead continuous improvement programs.
- Qualified to ONC/ C&G / NVQ3 in an Engineering discipline.
- Trained auditor to ISO9001 standards.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Quality Engineering within the mechanical/ industrial manufacturing sector.
- Background in Quality Engineering within the CNC/ precision engineering.
- Experience in quality management systems.
- Excellent understanding of First Article Inspection (FAI) standards.
- Suitable applicants will need to have demonstrable experience in using a Hexagon Metrology CMM running PC-DMIS software.
- Excellent Communicational skills (both oral and written).
- Although not essential it would be beneficial if the candidate had experience in inputting and setting up a quality system.
- To be able to inspect first offs.