||Engineering and Manufacturing
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for QA Representative for their client based in Great Dunmow, Essex.
Suitable candidates will be Degree/HNC qualified (or equivalent) multi-disciplined Electronic/Electrical or Mechanical Engineer, required to maintain the companies ISO9001 QA system. A hands-on ‘can do’ approach to solving problems is pre-requisite.
Our client is a dynamic & growing company, the ideal candidate must be willing to undertake simple mechanical/electrical corrective action tasks if required to solve problems real-time. In addition to the following duties, the QA Representative may from time to time be required to execute other instructions reasonably assigned to them.
- Prepare for and be the contact point for the 6 monthly ISO 9001 audits.
- Compile and Present 6 monthly management quality review.
- Analysis and reporting KPI’s from the concession note system. Responsible for suggesting improvement programs to meet company targets. Sort monthly concessions into groups. Working in conjunction with the production team, ensure that preventative measures are in place for the top 3 issues.
- Resolving complex QA issues in support of the charge hands (concession & engineering change note driven) and working with stores and engineering on returns.
- Carry out audits on QA procedures to a timetable agreed with ‘ISO9001 auditor’ and other random audits that may be required or requested i.e. customer supplier audits and repair investigation audits.
- Analyse all forms of rejects i.e. in house, suppliers, customer returns etc. and produce monthly reports.
- Answer customer complaints by carrying out investigation and producing corrective actions as required in conjunction with supervisors (This may on some occasions require a visit to the customer).
- Answer requests from customers and suppliers for QA information.