||Science and Pharmaceuticals
||£12.25 - £15.00 per hour
Contact Ellen Peters to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment is currently seeking a QA technician for its client based in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Working Monday to Friday, hours are 6am - 2pm/2pm - 10pm however you must be flexible due to the business' needs.
- You will be responsible for performing product release activities across the manufacturing site, ensuring all processes and relevant documentation are completed to applicable quality standards. You will ensure that products released for distribution meet all quality requirements
- Carry out quality control and documentation checks of manufactured products across the sites, following GDP and ensuring all Product conforms to specification prior to release
- Provide input to the process for the control and disposition of any non-conforming materials, completing tasks, documentation and segregating materials as required within documented working practices
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders, escalate issues as required, ensuring consistency and adherence to processes
- Complete assigned training within the defined timescales
- Provide support for both Internal and 3rd party site audits
- Provide accurate and timely reports and take responsibility for the achievement of target KPI's for the role
- IT Skills - Outlook, Excel and Word.
- SAP is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems, ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820
- Document Control
- GDP & GMP (Good Documentation Practices & Good Manufacturing Practices)