Quality Assurance Engineer
||Engineering and Manufacturing
Contact Lisa Cleverley to talk about this role on 01787 881962
Just Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a global manufacturer, based at their site in Sudbury, Suffolk.
Within this post, you will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and improving key elements of the Quality Management System for the Sudbury Site, including CAPA, internal audits, nonconformance management and document control. You will drive the development of a Quality culture by education, mentoring and example.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Support CAPA process and provide mentoring to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Administer & monitor the deviation process to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Prepare for customer, regulatory & notified body audits.
- Conduct internal quality audits and produce audit reports.
- Prepare, review and approve or reject quality related documentation.
- Provide support for training in key aspects of the Quality Management System including: Good Documentation Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, CAPA and Quality Induction training.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- In depth knowledge of Quality Management Systems, MDSAP, ISO13485, 21 CFR820.
- Knowledge of CAPA process and requirements.
- Experience of working with non conformance and deviation Management.
- Document Control within Medical Device Industry.
- GDP & GMP (Good Documentation Practices & Good Manufacturing Practices).
With your hard work and dedication, our client offers a competitive salary, alongside a generous flexible benefits package including medical, healthcare, buy/sell holiday scheme and much more.