||£18,000 - £21,000
Contact Jody Collings to talk about this role on 01473 259923
Exciting opportunities have arisen as we now wish to appoint Quality Controllers to work with our Technical team based at our poultry and red meat processing factory in Eye, Suffolk.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working together with the technical team to assess product problems and refer to relevant management
- Checking that raw materials or components involved in the production process are of suitable quality
- Inspecting production machinery and employees to make sure the production process runs smoothly
- Suggesting improvements to company infrastructure and processes to prevent future mistakes during production
- Communicating with other departments such as project management and engineering to coordinate scheduling for quality checks
- Reporting discovered defects to all relevant departments for correction
- Conforming to regulations and international standards when it comes to testing and quality control
The successful candidate must have:
- Good English speaking skills
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Able to work flexible working hours
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not necessary because training will be provided.