||Engineering and Manufacturing
||To be discussed on application
Contact Tracey Bates to talk about this role on 01376 517079
The Just Recruitment Group Ltd are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer for a precision engineering company based in Braintree, Essex.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, industry leading and customer focused company with a vision of growing their reputation as world leaders in their field.
- Skilled in the use of manufacturing inspection instruments and methods for first article and in-process inspection of precision machined components.
- Proven ability to interpret engineering drawings and quality requirements.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with a methodical approach to tasks.
- Positive attitude combined with a ‘common sense’ approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision.
- Working to ISO 9001 standard and procedures.
- Internal Auditing ISO 9001.
- To complete a programme of training to be conducted within the Quality Assurance Department.
- Measurement and inspection techniques using a variety of metrology equipment.
- Carrying out such tasks and duties as directed by the Quality Manager.
- To conduct in-process/final inspection activity and maintain accurate records.
- To assist in improving the process capability of machined components.
- Carry out Internal Audits.
- Carry out FMEA.
- To be able to use first principle inspection of machined components.
- To be I.T. literate and familiar with Microsoft “Word”, “Excel” or equivalent software.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately.
- Highly motivated.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday: 7.30am – 4.00pm
Friday: 7.30am – 3.00pm 39-hours per week.
In return we offer:
A competitive salary, after a qualifying period health care cash back scheme and company pension contributions, a generous holiday allocation of 25 days per year (full time allocation) plus bank holidays and free on-site parking.